Business valuation based on the Discounted Cash Flow (DCF) and Net Adjusted Asset (NACC). The valuation procedure may be used for:
- increase in share capital;
- mergers and acquisitions;
- financial transactions.
Financial Due Diligence
Financial analysis for Due Diligence includes analysis: of the financial statements, sales, human resources, commercial policies and valuation of the financial risks.
The Due Diligence outcome may be used for financial transactions (mergers and acquisitions) and to answer requests from the stakeholders of the company.
Mergers and acquisitions
- preparation of the merger and spin off plan;
- business valuation of the company for mergers and acquisitions;
- preparation of the balance sheet for mergers and acquisitions.
Also, we provide assistance for the accounting of the financial operations resulted from mergers, acquisitions, and spin off, liquidation and for those operations resulted from share capital decrease or shareholders exclusion.
Our professional experience in financial management field and management consulting will allow us to analyze your business globally and to design for you the best strategy in order to bring efficiency to your activity and to functional departments, the final goal being the optimization of the financial results.
Our professional team will assist you to take the appropriate decision and will offer you adequate solutions to your business needs.
Are you at the beginning with your business? Do you need any practical solutions regarding financing, business structure and your business administration? We can support you in designing those strategies in order to achieve your business goals.
The main procedures we follow to meet your request are:
- financial analysis, budgeting, evaluation of the performance indicators (profitability, liquidity, turnover);
- operational management – diagnosis of the structural departments, SWOT analysis (identification of business strengths and weaknesses), revision of the organizational structure and of the flow chart, job descriptions, internal regulation document;
- strategic management – mission, scope, define the objectives, business environment analysis, strategic planning and strategy implementation;
- business planning and development – business plan, feasibility study;
- management of the European Funded Projects.